Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How can i make people understand why im an atheist?

i live in southcarolina, a pretty relegious state, and whenever people findout why im an atheist, they go all religous and start spitting out scriptures at me and calling me things like heathen. its a little depressing, and the only other person outside of my famil that understands is my agnostic freind. i tell people that its the man that makes the religion, not the other way around. i respect their religion and their beleifs. oh and incase your wondering im an atheist because i see the contradictions in the bible and i don't understand why i should have blind faith in something. I also read some of the bible and the karan. also ammuniton for arguments woud also be an appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment