Thursday, July 14, 2011

How do I replace every window motor in a 98 Plymouth voyager?

They all went bad over time and I’ve neglected to fix them until now. My main question is can I change the motor without changing the regulator. The 2 front windows work there just very slow and I have to hit the door panel for some umpth. Or taking the door panel off and tapping the motor with a screw driver. I just don’t know if the regulator can become unwound. Is it like just remove and replace. I’ve done harder things. But yet I’ve never done a power window? I know I have to tape the window up or it will fall because without the motor in place there is no resistance. Now the rear vent motors is cut and dry correct? Just remove the interior panels and unscrew the arm and motor and pop new one on. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment