Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need help remembering the name of a movie?

I saw it on Sci-Fi channel a long time ago (several years at least). The main character is a robot, who looks perfectly human, and doesn't know he's a robot at first. There are people who are trying to track him down, for study or something. and there's a "human" woman (I think she may have started oout working with the people trying to catch the guy, but i'm not sure about that part) who tries to help him get away from the people, and she turns out to be a robot as well, created by the same guy who created the other dude. and she jumps in front of the robot guy, when he's about to be blasted with some kind of energy disruptor or something, and it hurts her, because she is a robot as well, and the rest is a little fuzzy, (it was a long time ago). The main guy has short, light hair, and a receding hairline and looks somewhat like Robert Duncan McNiell (Tom Paris on Star Trek Voyager). I hope someone recognizes this description, it's driving me nuts that I can't figure out what this movie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment