Monday, July 18, 2011

My cell phone cant call any number that starts with 770...?

when i try to call anyone with my area code (770) my phone starts to call them but then restarts itself. i thought it was just land line numbers but my cousins cell phone starts with 770 and it does the same thing. also ppl cant call me. it'll either ring and ring then go to voice mail or go straight to voice mail. ive tried to restore my phone. and i checked the restrictions on incoming and outgoing calls and its suppose to allow them. my phone is a Verizon LG Voyager. its older but i just got it today from amazon.com. we called who we got it from and they said they aren't even sure whats wrong with it. the verizon tech support didn't know how to help us either. so has anyone had this problem with verizon? and how did you get it fixed?? please help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment