Monday, July 18, 2011

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!?!?

ok im really mad right now. So i was having a conversation with my "best friend" and hes in florida and i was talking to him about the girl i have loved for 8 years. He tells me he thinks shes a slut and that he helped her bf come up with questions to ask the girl when they play a question game! He came up with really sexual questions too! And, i also don't really like the girls bf, he kinda drinks and smokes and stuff, so i kinda was trash talking him to defend the girl i love cause she ISN'T a slut!!! Then i tell him if he tells her bf ANY of this he can say goodbye to his current girlfriend (i could actually do that) and then he tells me that his roommate (my "friend" is in Florida on a class trip) is reading EVERY TEXT OUT LOUD FOR THE BF TO HEAR!!! The people in his room are him, the kid reading the texts out loud, and the girls bf. IM REALLY P***** OFF AT MY SO CALLED FRIEND BUT WHAT DO I DO NOW????? I can only assume the bf HATES me now but what can i do..... i LOVE this girl btw :(

No comments:

Post a Comment